Includes Free Comms
The BirdDog Studio SDI/HDMI to Network Device Interface Converter (Standard) takes HDMI or HD-SDI signals and converts them live to NDI (Network Device Interface). It supports plug-and-play operation and can be powered via AC, DC, or Ethernet (PoE). The converter can be implemented on a device and external tally displays. Configuration and software updates are easily achieved via a web interface and software updates can be applied to all BirdDog devices simultaneously.
The Studio NDI is universally compatible with any NDI compliant device including NewTek TriCaster and VMix live production systems. Remote cameras can easily be removed outside of the studio as the connection from BirdDog Studio NDI to your live show is via the standard Ethernet network. The Studio NDI can display tally onboard and externally via Tally out. Thanks to the improved NDI integration, it can provide both Program and Preview tally indicators.
- SDI/HDMI to NDI (Network Device Interface) converter
- SDI/HDMI cross converter
- Onboard full screen & external tally light interface
- 802.3af/802.3at PoE (Power over Ethernet) compliant
- SD, 720P, 1080i, and 1080p standards support
- Flexible power options including PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Central management software interface (mobile and web)
- HDMI 1.4 and 3G-SDI inputs and outputs
- Simple plug-and-play operation
- Compatible with all NDI compliant equipment
- Access video resources such as cameras, PCs, consoles, and Blu-ray players from anywhere in the facility
- Easily integrate tally into productions, even outside the studio
- Simply set the display to be full screen tally or split screen to show both information and tally
- Control and configure multiple BirdDog Studio NDI devices through our admin panel which is accessible via a web browser on both mobile devices and desktops
- SDI and HDMI outputs are always live allowing you to convert from SDI to HDMI and vice versa
- Connect a monitor to BirdDog Studio or simply use to loop out
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.