The ASI5520 is a professional PCI sound card designed for use in radio broadcast automation.
Providing 6 play streams that are mixed to 2 balanced stereo outputs and 4 record streams fed from 2 balanced stereo inputs, the ASI5520 features AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere” mixing and routing.
The ASI5520 provides balanced analog inputs and outputs. The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
A choice of 8, 16, 24, or 32 bit PCM is available for both recording and playback. All mixing and metering is handled by the on-board fixed point DSP, allowing the host computer to focus on other tasks.
- 6 stereo streams of playback into 2 stereo outputs
- 4 stereo streams of record from 2 stereo inputs
- PCM format with sample rates to 192kHz
- Balanced stereo analog I/O with levels to +24dBu
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB DNR and 0.0015% THD+N
- SoundGuard™ transient voltage suppression on all I/O
- Short length PCI format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- >Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows 7, XP, Server 2008/2003, and Linux software drivers available
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.