PCI Express, 4 record, 12 play / 4 out, Analogue & Digital, PCM. Includes cables.
The ASI5644 is a professional PCI Express sound card designed for use in the installed sound, entertainment, and broadcast markets.
Providing 12 stereo play streams that are mixed to 4 balanced stereo outputs and 8 record streams fed from four balanced stereo inputs, the ASI5644 features AudioScience's unique "anything to anywhere" routing and mixing.
The ASI5644 offers both balanced analog and AES/EBU inputs and outputs. The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
Uncompressed PCM, in a choice of precision is available for both recording and playback.
For emerging surround sound applications, SSX2™ mode allows multichannel streams of up to 8 channels to be played and mixed.
- 12 mono/stereo streams of playback into 4 stereo outputs
- 8 mono/stereo streams of record from 4 stereo inputs
- Formats include 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit PCM with sample rates from 32kHz to 96kHz
- SSX™ mode for multichannel record, playback and mixing
- Balanced stereo analog inputs and outputs with levels to +24dBu (ASI5640, ASI5644 only)
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB DNR and 0.0015% THD+N (ASI5641, ASI5644 only)
- AES/EBU inputs and outputs with sample rate converters on all inputs Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input
- Short length PCI card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows 7, XP, Server 2008/2003, Linux, and OS X software drivers available
Download: ASI5644 DataSheet
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.