CABLES ARE SOLD SEPARATELY WITH ALL ASI6XXX ADAPTERS
PCI Express, 1 record, 8 play / 4 out, Analogue & Digital, MPEG Layer 2/3/PCM.
The ASI6614 and ASI6618 are professional PCI-Express sound cards designed for use in radio broadcast automation.
Providing up to 16 play streams that are mixed to 4 (ASI6614) or 8 (ASI6618) stereo outputs and up to 2 record streams fed from one stereo input, the ASI6622 and ASI6620 feature AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere” mixing and routing.
The ASI6614 and ASI618 provide both balanced analog and AES/EBU inputs and outputs. The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
A choice of uncompressed PCM, MPEG layer 2 and MP3 is available for both recording and playback. All compression is handled by an on-board floating point DSP, allowing the host computer to focus on other tasks.
ASI6614 and ASI6618 functionality includes MRX™ multi-rate mixing technology that allows streams of different sample-rates and formats to be mixed digitally. TSX™ time scaling allows compression/expansion of any or all playback streams in real time with no change in pitch.
For emerging surround sound applications, SSX2™ mode allows multichannel streams of up to 8 channels to be played and mixed.
- 4/12 mono/stereo streams of playback into 4 stereooutputs (ASI6614)
- 8/16 mono/stereo streams of playback into 8 stereo outputs (ASI6618)
- 1/2 mono/stereo streams of record from 1 stereo input
- PCM, MPEG-L2 and MP3 formats with sample rates to 96kHz
- MRX™ technology supports mixing of multiple formats and rates
- TSX™ time scaling by up to +/-20%
- SSX2™ mode for multichannel playback and mixing
- Balanced stereo analog I/O with levels to +24dBu
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB SNR and 0.0015% THD+N
- AES/EBU I/O with sample rate converters on all inputs
- Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input
- SoundGuard™ transient voltage suppression on all I/O
- Short length PCI card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows 7, XP, Server 2008/2003, Linux, and OS X software drivers available
Download: ASI661x Data Sheet
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.