CABLES ARE SOLD SEPARATELY WITH ALL ASI6XXX ADAPTERS
PCI Express, 1 record, 8/16 play / 8 out, Analogue & Digital, MPEG Layer 2/3/PCM.
The ASI6614 and ASI6618 are professional PCI-Express sound cards designed for use in radio broadcast automation.
- 4/12 mono/stereo streams of playback into 4 stereooutputs (ASI6614)
- 8/16 mono/stereo streams of playback into 8 stereo outputs (ASI6618)
- 1/2 mono/stereo streams of record from 1 stereo input
- PCM, MPEG-L2 and MP3 formats with sample rates to 96kHz
- MRX™ technology supports mixing of multiple formats and rates
- TSX™ time scaling by up to +/-20%
- SSX2™ mode for multichannel playback and mixing
- Balanced stereo analog I/O with levels to +24dBu
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB SNR and 0.0015% THD+N
- AES/EBU I/O with sample rate converters on all inputs
- Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input
- SoundGuard™ transient voltage suppression on all I/O
- Short length PCI card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows 7, XP, Server 2008/2003, Linux, and OS X software drivers available
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.