CABLES ARE SOLD SEPARATELY WITH ALL ASI6XXX ADAPTERS
PCI Express, 2 record, 4/6 play / 2 out, Analogue, MPEG Layer 2/3/PCM. Cables not included.
The ASI6622 and ASI6620 are professional PCI-Express sound cards designed for use in radio broadcast automation. Providing 4 or 6 play streams that are mixed to 2 balanced stereo outputs and 2 or 4 record streams fed from 2 balanced stereo inputs, the ASI6622 and ASI6620 feature AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere” mixing and routing.
The ASI6622 provides both balanced analog and AES/EBU inputs and outputs. The ASI6620 has analog I/O only. The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
A choice of uncompressed PCM, MPEG layer 2 and MP3 is available for both recording and playback. All compression is handled by an on-board floating point DSP, allowing the host computer to focus on other tasks.
DSP based functionality includes MRX™ multi-rate mixing technology, which allows streams of different, sample-rates and formats to be mixed digitally. TSX™ time scaling allows compression/expansion of any or all playback streams in real time with no change in pitch.
• 4 or 6 stereo streams of playback into 2 stereo outputs
• 2 or 4 stereo streams of record from 2 stereo inputs
• Supported formats: PCM, MPEG layer 2 and MP3 with sample rates to 96kHz
• MRX™ technology supports digital mixing of multiple stream formats and sample rates
• TSX™ time scaling allows compression/expansion of play streams by up to +/-20% with no pitch shift
• Balanced stereo analog inputs and outputs with levels to +24dBu
• 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB SNR and 0.0015% THD+N
• AES/EBU inputs and outputs with sample rate converters on all inputs (ASI6622 only)
• Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input (ASI6622 only)
• SoundGuard™ transient voltage suppression on all I/O
• Short length PCI card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
• Up to 4 cards in one system
• Windows 7, XP, Server 2008/2003, Linux, and OS X software drivers available