The Atlas MKII DVB-T Receiver is a compact C-OFDM demodulator compliant with the DVB-T (ETSI standard ETS 300 744) standard. It can be used in both DVB-T, cable TV and Broadband applications. The Atlas MKII Receiver has the capability of accepting a dual -48 V DC power supply and switches automatically to the backup supply if the main supply fails without any signal disturbance. The operator may control the unit locally from the front panel using the push buttons and LCD or remotely using the ROSA™ management system. The output signal is a MPEG-2 transport stream compliant with the DVB Asynchronous Serial Interface (ASI) specifications. A dual output is available. The Atlas MKII Receiver fits into the 3U Galaxy Modular Rack System. Thanks to its compact design the 3U Galaxy Modular Rack System can contain up to 6 receivers without forced cooling, providing a 1U gap is present below the unit.
- Digital terrestrial receiver fully compliant with the DVB-T specification
- Support 2K and 8K FFT size
- All guard intervals and code rates
- Non-hierarchical and hierarchical modes
- Automatic or manual OFDM mode selection
- Provisions for 1/6 MHz and 1/8 MHz frequency offset
- 7 or 8 MHz channel bandwidth
- Enhanced signal monitoring (MER etc.)
- Dual ASI output
- UHF and VHF channels supported
- Compact design allows 6 Atlas MKII modules in 3RU Galaxy rack
- User-friendly front panel control
- Full remote control and diagnostics with ROSA management system
- Software programmable relay contact
- SNMP manageable with Hermes SNMP Bridge
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.