The CDH 1813 is a versatile, compact SDI to HDMI converter designed to combat a host of monitoring and display applications in Broadcast, Post Production and Pro A/V markets.
Convert any SDI video signal, including 3D into an HDMI signal for monitoring and display. Flexible fiber connectivity options add SDI fiber transmission or SDI fiber reception (or both) using the integrated fiber SFP socket.
Two channels of audio can be de-embedded from the incoming video signal providing a digital AES output and analog audio output signals. Balanced audio outputs have selectable full scale range presets. The two selected audio channels can also be embedded into the HDMI output. In addition, 8 channels selected from the input signal (channels 1-8 or 9-16) can be embedded into the HDMI output.
All user controls are located on the top of the module clearly labeled and easily accessible. This facilitates simple changes to module function and configuration without referring to a manual. The compact portable design makes it suitable for a wide range of applications in broadcast and mobile production environments.
Various burn in features make the CDH 1813 a true monitoring tool. Timecode burn in, 16 channel audio metering, safe area markers and AFD code display are just a few of the on-screen monitoring features.
- Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080P)
- Supports single link 3D formats
- Automatic input standard and format detection
- Fiber input and output options
- HDMI video output with embedded audio
- Analog and AES audio outputs
- Selectable Timecode burn in window
- Selectable Metadata indication
- 16 channel on screen audio meters
- H/V delay to show blanking interval
- Selectable safe area markers
- yelloGUI compatible: Gain access to additional features
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.