LEM-250A - 24.5" FHD 10-bit Reference OLED Monitor
TVLogic is back with its 2nd AM-OLED monitor, the LEM-250A. The LEM-250A is a 24.5” full HD resolution monitor utilising the best OLED display and equipped with all the features of TVLogic’s XVM series reference monitors. Combined with the TVLogic’s outperforming video processing and color calibration techinology, LEM-250A gives highest picture quality and professional features that is required in the most colour-critical work environment.
- 24.5” 1920x1080 Native HD Resolution
- State-of-the-art AM-OLED Technology
- 1:1 Pixel Mapping Modes for SD/HD
- Supports TVLogic Color Calibration Utility for proper color alignment
- Supports Multi-point Calibration for RGB and White uniformity correction
- Supports 3D LUT & Adjustable Gamma(1.0 to 3.0) and user-defined mode
- Supports 3rd party 3D LUT formats for import and export
- Firmware update by using Ethernet or USB
- Timecode Display (VITC/LTC)
- Waveform/Vectorscope (Y/Cb/Cr, RGB Wide type, Line waveform and Range Error)
- Marker / User Aspect
- GPI (RJ45)
- Blue Only/Mono
- X3 Zoom (PBP)
- Key lock
- H/V Delay
- UMD (ANC, Manual, Dynamic & User)
- Closed Caption: CEA- 608/708 (SDI), Line 21, ANC, OP-42, OP-47
Note: 3D LUT Input/Output function will be supported in the upcoming Utility S/W scheduled to be released in July 2014.
To request a quote please call Techtel on +61 2 9906 1488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.