The LVM-074W features a high-resolution (1024x600) 7” LED backlit LCD panel housed in a lightweight (600 grams) yet durable magnesium alloy case.
An ideal monitor for the latest compact cinema cameras, the LVM-074W offers a wide range of professional features including: Waveform/Vectorscope, built-in HDMI to HD-SDI conversion output, Horizontal and Vertical Image Flip, Focus Assist, Audio Level Meter and more.
A feature unique to the LVM-074W is TVLogic’s new user selectable Temperature Adaptive Color function that measures LCD panel temperature and automatically compensates the white balance drift caused by cold or hot weather.
- Size 7"
- Resolution 1024 X 600 (16 : 9)
- Pixel Pitch 0.150mm
- Colour Depth 16.7M
- Viewing Angle 170°(H) / 170°(V)
- Luminance 400cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 800:1
- Display Area 154(H) x 90(V) mm
- 1 X RCA Analog Input (Composite)
- 3 X RCA Analog Input (Component)
- 2 X BNC 3G-SDI A/B Channel Input
- 1 X HDMI HDMI Input
- 1 X BNC 3G-SDI Output
- 1 X HDMI HDMI Output
- Audio In Embedded Audio/Analog Stereo (Phone Jack)
- Audio Out Analog Stereo (Phone Jack), Internal Speaker(Mono)
- 1:1 Pixel Mapping Modes for SD/HD, 3G-SDI Level A/B, Audio Level Meter Display, Blue Only, Focus Assist, H/V Delay, H/V Flip, Luma(Y') Zone Check, Marker, Max Brightness On/Off, Mono, Range Error, Temperature Adaptive Color, Time Code Display, User Aspect, Various Scan Modes, Waveform/Vector, Zoom
- REMOTE TVLogic’s specification
- USB Firmware update by USB cable
- Ethernet Ethernet Control support
- Conversion HDMI-to-HDMI, HDMI-to-SDI, SDI-to-SDI
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.