- Multirate operation from SDTV to H(DTV) in one unit.
- Includes library of static and dynamic test patterns
- Compact flash slot for additional patterns as well as user defined patterns.
- 4 x external AES and embedded audio test signals.
- AES outputs transformer coupled.
- Adjustable AES tone frequency with selectable left / right channel pause.
- Adjustable AES full scale level. (0dB FS to -60dB FS)
- 2 simultaneous test pattern outputs (user selectable).
- Character overlay (22 characters max) Color and position user definable.
- Genlock capability with one frame of adjustable timing (in pixels and lines)
- Bi-level or tri-level sync inputs and outputs with cross lock capability.
- Word clock reference output.
- Microprocessor controlled with local display and setup menus.
- Flash ram automatically stores settings through power cycles and long term storage.
- Integrated display shows selected pattern.
- AC or battery power
- PC Control using Service Adapter option.
The P TG 3610 D "Testor" is a versatile multi-rate video and AES test generator which can generate video test signals in 525/625 plus a selection of HDTV formats. (Module is fully programmable and more formats can be addded via field updates) Provides 2 independent video outputs simultaneously. Also provides 4 channels of external and embedded AES audio with adjustable frequency, audio gain, phase and selectable momentary pause (silence) for left and right channels.
Additional test patterns can be loaded via the compact flash slot and even user defined using the standard DPX file format. Each output can have an independent user defined character overlay. Gnelock capability to SD bi-level or HD tri-level sync with cross lock capability plus 1 frame of adjustable timing. Reference sync output plus word clock reference outputs are also provided.
The module has an integrated display and menu system for local control, with full remote control and status monitoring possible when used with one of the available controller options.
This version of the module has a SubD connector for balanced AES3 audio.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.