Shipping and Returns
1. Orders are released for dispatch only upon receipt of cleared payment in full. If the item is not in stock then it will only be ordered from the supplier upon receipt of full payment.
2. This website currently supports shipping to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, East Timor, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tonga, New Caledonia and Vanuatu. Prices are all in Australian dollars (AUD) and exclude Goods and Services Tax (applicable to shipments within Australia only). All freight costs will be shown as you proceed throughout the checkout process. Customers are able to request an alternate shipping quote should their country not be listed or if a different mode of shipment is desired.
3. We aim to dispatch in-stock items within three working days of receipt of payment. For larger orders, custom orders and back-orders, please allow 15-20 days. If expected delivery time is outside 20 days we will contact you to confirm your acceptance of the expected time frame.
4. Unless you instruct us otherwise, orders which are unable to be filled from in-stock items may be delivered in instalments.
5. For items under 10kg we generally ship by way of Registered Australia Post. For larger shipments within Australia we will use Toll Ipec and for international orders we will ship via DHL, however, which freight company is used is subject to change at any time.
6. The deposit of goods with our nominated carrier for shipment constitutes supply for the purposes of this agreement, and, as a consequence, all risk associated with the loss of, or damage to, goods in transit rests with the purchaser. Similarly, the costs of, and sole responsibility for, transit insurance rests with the purchaser.
7. No claim of discrepancy of order or pricing will be recognised after 7 days of receipt of goods. All returns must be confirmed by phone or email.
8. Returns are at the purchasers expense, in new or saleable condition with the packaging and seals intact.
9. A restocking fee of 20% will be charged for any incorrectly ordered goods.
10. If an order is found to be incorrect as a direct result of error on the part of Techtel, the goods will be resupplied and any extra freight will be covered by us.