The OTR 1210 is a MADI fiber transmitter and receiver combined in a single package. The module is designed to convert up to 64 audio channels bi-directionally (64 IN & 64 OUT) between MADI Optical and MADI Coaxial (electrical) formats. Conversion is real time [no latency] and does not degrade the signal quality.
The OTR 1210 is compact and cost effective solution to extend the reach of MADI audio over long distances. When paired with another OTR 1210 at the receiving end (using two fiber links) you have a cost effective, zero latency MADI extender system for distances up to 10km.
Two versions are available. The singlmode fiber version will transport MADI over distances up to 10km, and the Multimode version up to 550m.
- MADI Optical to MADI Coaxial converter
- Supports up to 64 channels of audio (IN and OUT)
- Real time conversion with no degradation of signal quality
- Singlemode and Multimode versions
- Up to 10km (6.2 miles) using Singlemode fiber
- Up to 550m (1804 feet) using Multimode fiber
- Duplex LC optical connections
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OTR 1210 MM
||MADI Coax to MADI Fiber Transceiver - Multimode - Fiber LC connectors
||MADI Coax to MADI Fiber Transceiver - 10km - 1310nm – Singlemode Fiber LC connectors
||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable
||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable
||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit
||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit
||yellobrik Mounting Bracket
||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review