BOB1038 - Breakout Box - Accomodates Analog 8 Stereo Inputs, 8 Stereo Outputs Plus GPIO
Accomodates Analog 8 Stereo Inputs, 8 Stereo Outputs Plus GPIO
The BOB1038 is a breakout box for AudioScience sound cards. It can be operated as either an analog breakout or AES/EBU digital breakout.
All I/O is balanced on 3.81mm terminal block connectors. Connections to the audio adapter are via a 68pin VHDCI SCSI type connector for both analog and AES/EBU.
The BOB1038 is 1RU; 19” W x 5.5” D x 1.75” H (482.6mm W x 139.7mm D x 44.5mm H).
AudioScience cards that are supported include the ASI5500/5600, ASI6500/6600, ASI5700/6700 series.
- 1 RU rackmount
- Eight stereo inputs and Eight Stereo outputs
- Balanced analog or AES/EBU
- Word clock input/output on BNC connectors
- 16 GPIO inputs and 4 GPIO outputs
- 3.81mm locking terminal block connectors
- Compatible with AudioScience ASI5500/6500 series PCI sound cards
- Compatible with AudioScience ASI5600/6600 series PCIe sound cards
- Compatible with AudioScience ASI5700/6700 series PCIe sound cards
NOTE: The BOB1038 can be operated in Analog OR Digital (AES/EBU) mode, but not both at the same
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.