CueScript’s desktop control device that adjusts the speed and direction of scrolling text on the prompter, featuring quick command buttons that allow navigation around the script and trigger configurable commands.
The CSSC control is used by the prompt operator, whose role can be extremely intense and highly pressured. The CSSC was created by focussing on the operator’s workflow and the tools they need.
Included with all CueiT software packages and can connect to the CueScript Foot Control (CSFSC) to be used as a deskpad. Power over Ethernet (PoE) also available.
- Capacitive encoder for super smooth scrolling, 100% reliability and a lifetime guarantee.
- 8 Buttons for operator or presenter control:
- Next Story, Previous Story, Top of Runorder, Blank Screen, Next Marker, Previous Marker and 2 x configurable command buttons.
- Connectivity via USB, Ethernet and CAN bus over coaxial cable when using CueiT Production or CueiT News.
- 12V XLR input (required when employing Ethernet or CAN bus).
- Adjustable scroll sensitivity.
- RJ11 connection to the CueScript CSFSC Foot Control to use as desk pad.
- When using CueiT Premier only USB connection direct to laptop/PC or Ethernet are possible.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) available as of October 2018
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.