ODT 1510 MM - Serial (RS232/422/485) and GPI Fiber Transceiver - Multi Mode - Fiber LC Connectors
- Extend serial and GPI connections up to 10km
- Supports serial RS232 or RS422 or RS485
- 2 x GPI connections
- Singlemode fiber 1310nm up to 10km (6.2 miles)
- LC/PC duplex fiber connections
- Switchable RX/TX crossover
- Automatic or manual data direction
- Switchable end of line termination
- 'Plug and Play' - No PC software drivers needed
- Supports all serial protocols (standard or proprietary)
- 300 - 460K Baud (auto sensing and auto adjusting)
The ODT 1510 is a multi-function module which (when used with another ODT 1510 in the remote location) will extend the reach of serial RS232, RS422 or RS485 as well as two GPI (general purpose I/O) up to 10km (6.2 miles) over fiber.
A single RJ45 electrical serial connection can be configured for RS232,RS422 or RS485 serial standards. A separate RJ45 connector is provided for two electrical GPI inputs and outputs. Serial communications and GPI are transmitted and extended over the same fiber link.
The ODT 1510 is completely agnostic to the serial protocol used, and supports all standard protocols and proprietary protocols at data rates from 300 to 460K Baud (auto sensing and auto adjusting).
The integrated dip switch provides precise control over the serial mode of operation with selections for the serial standard, serial termination, RX/TX crossover and RS422/485 data direction (automatic or manual). Data activity LEDs are provided for the serial port and the GPI port under the respective RJ45 connectors.
The ODT 1510 also supports mixing and matching of serial standards. For example: the transmitting module can have a RS232 input, and the receiving module can be set for RS422 output.
The ODT 1510 is 100% plug and play, hot pluggable and no special software drivers are required.
Note: For detailed connection information please refer to Data Sheet (PDF)
Download: yellobrik ODT 1510 Data Sheet
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.