OTX 1812 MM - 3GBit SDI to Fiber Optic Transmitter 300m LC Connectors (multi mode)
- Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit / 2.97Gbit
- Error free optical transmission
- Reclocked SDI loop out connection
- Versions for LC, ST or SC fiber connections
- Multimode version available
- Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit/s (singlemode)
- Up to 300m (984 feet) @ 3Gbit/s (multimode)
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
Using the same basic module we provide four versions suitable for LC, ST or SC singlemode fiber connections, as well as a version for multimode fiber. Each version has a different SFP installed.
The OTX 1812 is a compact SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fiber optic to SDI receiver (e.g. yellobrik ORX 1802) you have a very cost effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The OTX 1812 provides a looping SDI input and support for LC, ST or SC singlemode fiber connections as well as an LC version suitable for multimode fiber.
The OTX 1812 will auto-detect any connected video signal from 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards, as well as DVB-ASI.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.