The PVD 1800 is a broadcast quality compact SDI frame synchronizer for professional applications in Broadcast, Post Production and Pro A/V markets.
The PVD 1800 features multiformat support for SDI formats up to 3Gbit/s with optional fiber optic I/O which can be configured to automatically switch between the electrical and optical input if a signal loss is detected.
Video processing utilizes robust “flywheel” synchronization that will accommodate a wide variety of low quality asynchronous SDI sources. All embedded audio is extracted and delayed automatically to match the video processing delay. Audio is free from disturbances even when dropping and adding frames. The module also provides up to 30 frames of programmable output delay, adjustable in frames, lines and pixels.
The module is fully compatible with the yelloGUI software package, so the module can be configured / controlled using a PC or MAC.
- Supports SDI formats up to 3Gbit (auto-detect)
- Optional fiber I/O
- Auto changeover or GPI switch between electrical and optical input
- Robust “flywheel” synchronization for problematic sources
- “Cross lock” compatible reference input
- All 16 channels of audio de-embedded from SDI input
- Audio delayed to match video processing delay and re-embedded
- Integrated test pattern generator
- Auto-tracking audio delay
- No “pops” or “clicks” in audio even when dropping and adding frames
- Up to 30 frames of programmable delay (for timing)
- yelloGUI compatible to access additional internal settings
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.