ASI5788 - Low Profile PCI Express Sound Card
PCI Express, 8 record, 8/16 play/8 out, Analog & Digital ONLY, PCM
The ASI5788 is a professional Low Profile PCI-Express sound card designed for use in installed sound, entertainment, broadcast and multichannel sound systems.
Providing 8 or 24 play streams that are mixed to 8 balanced stereo outputs and 8 record streams fed from 8 balanced stereo inputs, the ASI5788 features AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere” mixing and routing.
The ASI5788 provides both balanced analog and AES/EBU inputs and outputs. The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
Uncompressed PCM in a choice of precision is available for both recording and playback.
For emerging surround sound applications, SSX2 mode allows multichannel streams of up to 8 channels to be played, recorded and mixed.
- 8 or 24 stereo/mono streams of playback into 8 stereo outputs
- 8 or 16 stereo/mono streams of record from 8 stereo inputs
- Formats include 8, 16, 24, and 32 bit PCM with sample rates to 192kHz
- SSX2 mode for multichannel record, playback and mixing
- Balanced stereo analog I/O with levels to +24dBu
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB DNR and 0.0015% THD+N
- AES/EBU I/O with sample rate converters on all inputs
- Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input
- Low profile short length PCI(e) card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 8 cards in one system
- Windows 7, 8, Server 2008/2012 and Linux software drivers available
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.