The ASI5810/ASI5811 are professional PCI Express audio adapters designed for use in radio broadcast production. The adapters offer two stereo record streams from either a balanced analog input or AES/EBU digital input and four stereo play streams mixed to both a balanced analog output and an AES/EBU digital output.
The ASI5811 also includes is a microphone input, with low noise pre-amp and a 48V phantom supply. Both versions also include GPIO in the form of four opto-isolated inputs and two relay isolated outputs.
- Four stereo streams of PCM playback
- Two stereo streams of PCM record
- Balanced stereo analog input and output
- PCIe interface
- GPIO: Four opto inputs and two relay outputs
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital input and output (software selectable)
- Low noise microphone input with 48V phantom supply and DSP based compressor/limiter and 3 band equalizer (ASI5811)
- 24bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters - 100dB SNR and 0.0025% THD+N
- 11 to 192kHz sample rates
- MRX™ multi rate mixing technology supports digital mixing of multiple sample rates
- SoundGuard™ transient voltage suppression protects against lightning and other high voltage surges on all I/O
- Up to 8 cards in one system
- Half-height design and included mounting bracket allow for installation in small form factor systems
- Windows and Linux software drivers available
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.