CABLES ARE SOLD SEPARATELY WITH ALL ASI6XXX ADAPTERS
The ASI6585 and ASI6685 are professional PCI and PCIe sound cards designed for use in Axia Livewire™ IP-audio based radio broadcast automation systems They use the Axia Livewire protocol to record and play audio streams over a standard Ethernet network.
Providing up to 16 play streams that are mixed to 8 stereo outputs and up to 16 record streams fed from 8 stereo inputs, the ASI6585/ASI6685 features AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere” mixing and routing.
A choice of uncompressed PCM, MPEG layer 2, and MP3 is available for both recording and playback. All compression is handled by an on-board floating point DSP, allowing the host computer to focus on other tasks.
DSP based functionality includes MRX™ multi-rate mixing technology that allows streams of different sample-rates and formats to be mixed digitally. TSX™ time scaling allows compression/expansion of any or all playback streams in real time with no change in pitch.
For emerging surround sound applications, SSX™ mode allows multichannel streams of up to 8 channels to be played, recorded and mixed.
- 4, 8, 12, or 16 streams of mono or stereo playback into 8 stereo Livewire streams
- 4, 8, or 16 streams of mono or stereo record from 8 stereo Livewire streams
- Formats include PCM, MPEG layer 2 and MP3 with sample rates from 8kHz to 96kHz
- MRX™ technology supports mixing of multiple formats and sample rates
- TSX™ time scaling by up to +/-20%
- Two SSX™ streams for multichannel record and playback
- Short length PCI card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows 7, XP, Server 2008/2003, Linux, and OS X (ASI6685 only) software drivers available
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.