ASI6744 - Low Profile PCI Express Sound Card
PCI Express 4 record, 12 play/4 out, Analog & Digital, MPEG Layer2/3/PCM
The ASI6744 is a professional Low Profile PCI-Express sound card designed for use in radio broadcast automation.
Providing 12 play streams that are mixed to 4 balanced stereo outputs and 8 record streams fed from four balanced stereo inputs, the ASI6744 7 features AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere” mixing and routing.
The ASI6744 provides both balanced analog and AES/EBU inputs and outputs. The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
A choice of uncompressed PCM, MPEG layer 2 and MP3 is available for both recording and playback. All compression is handled by an on-board floating point DSP, allowing the host computer to focus on other tasks.
ASI6744 functionality includes MRX multi-rate mixing technology which allows streams of different sample-rates and formats to be mixed digitally. TSX time scaling allows compression/expansion of any or all playback streams in real time with no change in pitch.
For emerging surround sound applications, SSX2 mode allows multichannel streams of up to 8 channels to be played, recorded and mixed.
- 4 or 12 stereo/mono streams of playback into 4 stereo outputs
- 4 or 8 stereo/mono streams of record from 4 stereo inputs
- PCM, MPEG-L2 and MP3 formats with sample rates to 192kHz
- MRX technology supports mixing of multiple formats and rates
- TSX time scaling by up to +/-20%
- SSX2 mode for multichannel record, playback and mixing
- Balanced stereo analog I/O with levels to +24dBu
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB DNR and 0.0015% THD+N
- AES/EBU I/O with sample rate converters on all inputs
- Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input
- Low profile short length PCI card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 8 cards in one system
- Windows 7, 8, Server 2008/2012 and Linux software drivers available
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Techtel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.